Sunday, March 26, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Stargate ft. P!nk and Sia Waterfall


Music Madness picture using Photoshop by The Book Portal Blog
Hello-Hello! It is the end of the week and it is time for the Melody Obsession.
Above, you have witnessed my Photoshop Skills. I am rocking the Beginner Style!
And I am some news for you... This baby is going to be the official picture of this section on my blog.
Now, back to the music.
It looks like I am gravitating around Sia lately. Trust me, it's not intentional. Call it fate or brain magic... Ok... I have no idea how to finish that sentence. Darn you bilingual brain.
Brain: LANGUAGE! And be easy on the insults. Did you forget I am your precious?
You are scaring me with that Lord of the Rings reference, brain.
Moving on... Where were we? Oh, right! Music and Sia!
HUMANS... I don't want to speciest (I googled the term just to be sure), so... ORGANISMS, I present to you:
Stargate ft. P!nk
 and Sia
 
Feel free to check out last week's Song here --> Ed Sheeran
Happy listening!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment