Sunday, March 19, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Ed Sheeran Shape of You

Hello-Hello! It is the end of the week and it is time for the melody obsession.
Of course you know what is my song pick because... post title.
BUT bear with me before pressing the play button because I have this whole explanation on how and why I chose this song.
bear with me with an acutal bear
Tap-tap-tap... An explanation... Ok. Well... I heard bits and pieces of this song on the radio and I was "Eh! It's alright." Ed Sheeran is a particular artist who, in my opinion, is more lyric focused and I usually like my songs with  more instrumental music. (I will rather listen to him live in a concert because he has a great voice --> YouTube - Ed Sheeran Bloodstream Live) So, I kind of ignored the song until... Until I heard the part "Oh, I! Oh, I! Oh, I!" 
That was the moment! I went to YouTube. I found the song and pressed play a million times. And yes, I fell in love with the "Oh, I! Oh, I! Oh, I!" parts. I wished the song had more "Oh, I! Oh, I! Oh, I!" in it. Ha-Ha-Ha!
Without further ado...
 
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
 
Play it on repeat!
Feel free to check out the last week melody obsession Loreen Statements and Lilo & Stitch Intro.
 
Bonus:
The acoustic version of
Statements by Loreen
 
Happy listening!
 
music addiction with the brain dancing on the beat



No comments:

Post a Comment