Sunday, March 12, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week brought to you by Me presents Loreen and Lilo & Stitch

 
Hello-Hello! Happy Sunday Everyone!
This week I have not one but two songs for you.
My first pick is in the honor the Eurovision even though I found the song before I found out that Loreen entered the competition to qualify for Eurovision. Long story... Hahaha!
The second song is dedicated to my childhood and spring/summer weekend mornings when I was watching Lilo & Stitch at my grandma's house in the countryside.
LOVE YOU, Grandma!
Imi e dor de tine Mica! (This portion is in Romanian)
So without further ado, I present you:
 
Loreen - Statements
And
Lilo & Stitch Intro
 
Do not forget to play the music on repeat!
Happy listening!
Feel free to check out the last week melody obsession Sia Move Your Body.
 
music obsession when ypur brain like a song on repeat


2 comments:

  1. this week for me is How far I'll go from the disney movie Moana XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I really need to see Moana! :))

    ReplyDelete