Sunday, April 2, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Kaleido Star

music notes to describe song sound
 
Hello-Hello! This week I do not have a song pick. I rather have the entire soundtrack of an anime called Kaleido Star.
Yes, you read me right. I recommend going on YouTube and search Kaleido Star OST.
What can I say? I am really into instrumental music. It creates mood. Happy. Sad. Danger. Triumph. Failure. Rising. Challenge. Fear. Future. Comedy.
 
Kaleido Star anime season one main cast
  
I can proudly say that this is one of my all time favorite anime ever. And if you want to watch it, please watch it in Japanese with a subtitle. Everything is so much better and fun.
I will leave a few songs down below... (^_^)
 
Happy Listening!
I hope you are going to enjoy them as much as I do.
Alright, one song is not completely instrumental but it is in Japanese... So... Yeah!
Be Happy!
Let yourself to be inspired by music and stories.
You can check out my last week pick here -->Waterfall
 
Chibi Sora gif Kaleido Star
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment