Sunday, April 9, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Jessie J Do It Like a Dude (EXPLICIT)

Music madness music notes and simbols by The Book Portal
Hello-Hello! It is the end of the week and it is time for my melody obsession. This song is mature-ish with a bunch of curse words... So listen on your own risk. :D
Jessie J has a strong voice and her song sends an even stronger (I am not even sure if it's grammatically correct and I do not care as long as you get what I am saying B] ) message.
Humanity Time, gender gap, original art posten on The Book PortalI dedicate this song to my oldest friend from Romania who introduced me to it a while ago. Thank you, Nico! Miss you and how we used to hang out every summer and other vacations. :3
 
And I am also making a dedication to all of the people who told me that I act to much as a guy or that I cannot do, be what I want, stay in a place, or wear something because I am a girl. Dear those past, present, and future people, this is my answer to you. FYI, science proved that the only barrier to female leaders is gender bias.
And the same thing can be said about you, guys. Do, wear, say, feel, and be what you want. Do not be afraid to be called "feminine". You are humans too. Plus, the world will be boring without diversity.
PEACE!
LOVE!
And LISTEN to JESSIE J on REPEAT!

JESSIE J DO IT LIKE A DUDE (EXPLICIT)

 
Feel free to check out Last Week's SONG here --> Kaleido Star
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment