Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Mystery Blogger Award

the mystery blogger award nomination
 
Hello, Everyone! I am glad - and surprised -  to be nominated by Enni Linnavirta from A Book Blog. Thank you for this opportunity! This is my first blog nomination. :)
 
The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.

Rules:
  • Put the award logo/image on your blog;
  • List the rules;
  • Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
  • Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too;
  • Tell your readers 3 things about yourself;
  • You have to nominate 10-20 people;
  • Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog;
  • Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice - with one weird or funny question (specify);
  • Share your link to your best post(s).

Three things about me:
  1. I love science.
  2. Romanian is my first language.
  3. I love photography.
Questions from ENNI LINNAVIRTA:

If you could be any book character, who would you want to be?
One I would invent because I know it will be based on myself (more or less). Wink-Wnik!

What book are you planning to buy next?
Not sure. The future is unpredictable. Most likely Exist Once More (book 2 in the series) by Trisha Leigh. (Please read the Historians series/duology :D).

What is your favorite reading spot?
Definitely the bed.

Which character would you choose to be your boy-/girlfriend?
Hmmm. Also, a character I would create. He will have all the qualities I want in a boyfriend  ;))

What is the most times you’re read one book?
Not sure... Reading slump periods... Maybe?

RANDOM: Do you think that superheroes should wear a cloak?
Superheroes should not wear a cloak. Cloaks are dangerous. They increase the changes of superheroes to die. (Ref. The Incredibles animated movie)

My best post:

Well... Since I just started a blog yesterday, my best post is Zodiac by Romina Russell.

My questions:
  1. What is your favorite book(s)?
  2. If you remember, what was your very first book you have ever read?
  3. Random: Do you like chocolate?
  4. Books or movies?
  5. Fiction or nonfiction?
My nominees:
  1. The wild readers
  2. Books & Fitness & Lifestyle
  3. The Little Booknerd in the Corner
  4. From Cover to Cover
  5. A Thousand Books
  6. What makes a good book
  7. Julia the Bookworm
  8. Forever Obsession
  9. BooksBoutique
  10. Simply Kelina

No comments:

Post a Comment