Sunday, December 17, 2017

The K-Pop Book Tag

Hello-Hello, fellow readers! Today is a perfect day for a book tag, a K-Pop inspired tag. I was tagged a while back by the amazing creator of this tag, Savannah, from @TheBookProphet. Thank you!  If you are curious to check out her answers and blog, you can just click the link I put above.
As many of you know, K-Pop has entered the western culture and it becomes more popular each day. This book tag combines two amazing things Korean culture and books. Some of you might be newbies or you never heard of K-Pop. Now, there is a chances to experience something new. I, myself, am a Korean drama lover. If you are interested, here is the link to my Korean Drama Top Favorites post.
Without further ado, let us start this tag!
But first, here are the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment