Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Meghan Trainor, Selena Gomez & Anne-Marie ft. Naruto

music art, music symbols, music notes, music madness, The Book Portal

Hello-Hello! Another day, another minute, another second... Time passes by and these week's songs are a bit thematic, I might say. To quote one of my favorites comics of all time, W.i.t.c.h., "The end is a new beginning." I am going through a break up with my... myself.
 (Ha! I've gotcha there, didn't I? ;])
Have you ever had a feeling that something is going to change in your life and that change is going to come from you? Well... That's me right now. Sadly any change in one's life, no matter how good it is, comes with side effects like an atrocious reading slump. 
I am searching and mostly waiting for an epic book to appear out of nowhere or my bookshelf and slay that... slump.
Until then...

Naruto Theme - The Raising Fighting Spirit 

Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios

Selena Gomez - Bad Liar

Meghan Trainor - I Deserve Better

Happy Summer Everyone!
Play it [them] on REPEAT! 
And before I go, I want to make an honorable mention to Marina Kaye - On My Own. You know... It matches the theme of the week. ^_^

If you want to check out:
1. My last book review click --> HERE
2. My last music pick, click --> HERE
3. Honorable song mention --> HERE

P.S.

Due to my busy schedule around this time of the year, I will post irregularly and mostly short posts like this. 
See you in my next post! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment