Sunday, June 18, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents Marina Kaye On My Own

melody madness, music, music notes, drawing, sketch, music symbols, The Book Portal
 
Hello-Hello! Lately, I was absent from my blog cause... life. When life is calling, you have to drop everything and go change in your superhero costume.
 Anyway... Let's talk about something else. France for example. The country of everything French:
French Toast
French Baguette
French Fries
French Vanilla
French Cheese
French Wine
French rolled "Rs"
French Fashion
Paris
A famous antenna called The Eiffel Tower
Louvre
Fleur-de-lis
Beauty and the Beast (original story)
French (of course)
French people (obviously) 
Paris Climate Agreement
Alexandre Dumas
Victor Hugo
And last but not least, Liberté, égalité, fraternité (liberty, equality, fraternity).
This list can go on for ever and ever... If you ask me or Wikipedia.
What's the point of this crush course about France, you ask? Well, blame the post title and my pen - more like keyboard - pal, Remy. Shoutout to you, French reading... human!
 
slurp, slurp tea gif, gif, tea, dringing tea, noisy drinking, Jennifer Lawrence
 
Thank you for introducing me to the beautiful voice of Marina Kaye! This girl has an amazing voice. So do yourself a favor and listen to her music on repeat. ^_^
Without further ado...
 
Marina Kaye  On My Own - Live
 
 
Happy listening!
France flag, gif, animated waving flag
 

P.S.

Feel free to check out my last
MELODY OBESSION --> HERE<--
And
BOOK OPINION  -->HERE<--


 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment