Sunday, December 10, 2017

Why LA? Pourqoi Paris? Book Review

paris, la, book, travel guide, information

Hello-Hello! I finally put this review on the world wide web after an unexpected leave of absence from book blogging. I prioritized reading and  book pictures. ^^
Below is a sneak peak of my Why LA? Pourqoi Paris? review. 
Enjoy!
Have you ever been to Paris or LA? I can proudly say that I have. Only to Paris… And by being in Paris, I mean that I spent a maximum of an hour or two there. The majority of that time, I was in a bus station taking a break – bathroom and gas tank refill. It was a beautiful dark station with amazing bathrooms. Yes, I had to pay 50¢ (euros) for the toilet. Besides the station, I had the chances to see La Seine, the river that crosses Paris, and a few random buildings from the bus window. Now, you understand why I need to go back there?
Speaking of which, this book was a great catalyst to remember my love for France and French culture. With the American culture, I am well acquainted already. Wink-Wink. And regardless of my previous knowledge about these amazing cities, Diane Ratican’s travel guide poked my interest in them again...

No comments:

Post a Comment